Applications are now open for the SME Brexit Support Fund which could give you up to £2,000 to help with training or professional advice.
You can use the grant for training on:
- how to complete customs declarations.
- how to manage customs processes and use customs software and systems.
- specific import and export related aspects including VAT, excise and rules of origin;
It can be used to help you get professional advice so your business can meet its customs, excise, import VAT or safety and security declaration requirements.
Businesses must meet the following criteria;
- Be established in the UK.
- Have been established in the UK for at least 12 months before submitting the application, or currently hold Authorised Economic Operator status.
- Not have previously failed to meet its tax or customs obligations.
- Have no more than 500 employees.
- Have no more than £100 million turnover.
- Import or export goods between Great Britain and the EU, or moves goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Your business must also either:
- Complete (or intend to complete) import or export declarations internally for its own goods.
- Use someone else to complete import or export declarations but requires additional capability internally to effectively import or export (such as advice on rules of origin or advice on dealing with a supply chain).
For more information and how to apply visit: https://bit.ly/3m3QHi5