This summer Sparkling Bradford will be changing from an events focus, to launch a dedicated website to showcase why Bradford still has its ‘sparkle’ and remind local people now is the time to enjoy their local area!
There will be 5 strands to the campaign and the website will feature inspiration for the following categories:
- The Great Outdoors
- Eat Local
- Shop Local
- Be Inspired (cultural experiences)
- Your Bradford (businesses can talk about their highlights with YouTube posts.)
How can you get involved and what do we want to know?
- It is FREE to join the Sparkling Bradford campaign.
- Businesses will be featured on the Sparkling Bradford website and also through a social media and PR campaign.
- Please complete the form here: https://ilkleybid.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Sparkling-Bradford-summer-business-proforma.docx which requires details about your business, how your business has adapted during Covid and any new services you would like to promote.
- Has your business moved online?
- Have you designed a new take away menu or meal kits to be cooked at home?
- Are you offering click and collect or personal shopping?
- Do your customers need to book in advance? What can they expect when they visit?
- Can people still experience your attraction or event online?
- Can they join online classes or talks?
- Have you created blogs or videos to keep in touch with your followers?
Whatever you are doing the campaign would like to help you shout about it and let the whole Bradford district know there is still lots to sparkle about this summer!
If you do get involved, don’t forget to use the hash tag #SparklingBradford on social media for your summer activities!
The Campaign will be running through the summer until September.