Following the announcement that Pubs, Restaurants, Bars and Hair Salons can open on the 4th July, the government are looking for businesses to provide a one-minute self-filmed video to use on government social media channels to show how you are planning to safely reopen using the government guidance.
Here are a couple of examples of the videos they have shared so far on twitter:
Ideally they are looking for a filmed individual interview and then some separate images/short videos of the measures in place. Filming your video can easily be carried out on a smart phone.
The video should be approximately one minute long and should be filmed landscape on a smartphone and cover the following points:
– Introduce yourself and your company, and a brief description of who you are, where you are and what your business is.
– Detail some specific measures you’ve introduced to make safer working possible
– Send some ‘b-roll’ footage – photographs and video of the workspace, preparations, measures.
– Try to speak naturally, in your own voice, rather than read a rigid script.
– If there is more than one person in your video, please remember to observe social distancing guidelines.
– Consider your background and try to make it as appropriate as possible.
– Consider the lighting – for example, don’t film with light coming from behind the subject, leaving their face in the dark.
– Ensure sound levels are appropriate and speech is clear – keep in mind that cameras pick up any ambient sound.
If you would like to take part then please get in touch: email@example.com.