Available to Voluntary BID Members
During the Coronavirus Pandemic Lockdown, the Bradford District BIDS Group teamed up with the Virtual College in Ilkley to offer Levy-paying members exclusive access to a wide range of funded and subsidised online training for owners and staff.
To help business owners effectively re-open their businesses and help them adapt and move forward safely and sustainably, the BIDS set up the learning portal giving opportunities for businesses and their employees a chance to upskill themselves and their workforce and remain adaptable to customers’ new and evolving needs.
100s of discounted courses available such as:
- Individual Leadership and Management courses
- Communicating with remote teams
- Business Essentials Package
- Hospitality Training Package
- Safe return to work: food retail
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
To receive your voucher for paid courses please contact email@example.com Vouchers can be used 3 times per business.
The funded courses available include:
- Get Moving, Get Healthy
- Mental Health and Well Being Resource Pack
- An introduction to Infection Prevention and Control
- Prevent COVID 19
- Prepared to Save a Life
- Home deliveries for food businesses
- Setting up your business for food delivery
- Digital Business Suite