Ilkley BID has partnered with the LoyalFree App to launch an exciting Easter Egg Hunt running from March 31st to April 16th. The free family-friendly trail is set to revolutionize the traditional Easter Egg Hunt with the use of augmented reality technology. It’s a family-friendly experience that’s sure to delight people of all ages.
The Easter Egg Hunt Trail will be an augmented reality trail, encouraging participants to travel around the town centre and discover shops that they might not have noticed before, while hunting for the augmented reality eggs hidden behind QR codes displayed in shop windows. By simply finding the posters and scanning the AR markers using a smartphone camera, participants can witness an Easter egg appearing right before their eyes!
The 10 locations for the Ilkley Trail are:
- Clip’n Climb, Station Plaza, Station Road
- Mountain Warehouse, 6 Brook Street
- Boyes, 3, Railway Road
- Attic Womenswear, Crescent Court
- The Gilded Grape, 18 Leeds Road
- Time Menswear, 1 Church Street
- Clarke Foley Centre, Cunliffe Road
- Brosgill Opticians, 27 The Grove
- Grove Bookshop, 10 The Grove
- Jojo Maman Bebe, 5 Brook Street
All completed trails will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win a £25 Ilkley Gift Card.